By joining the PFA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget.
Membership is $15.00 per student
Your Membership includes the following:
1. All field trip fees
2. Access to our student directory
3. Eligibility to enroll in after school programs (this fee covers the
insurance the PFA has to pay for the after school programs)
4. Gives you a vote at all PFA meetings
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings though.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PFA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
- Thursday, December 20
- Monday, December 24
- Tuesday, December 25
- Wednesday, December 26
- Thursday, December 27
- Friday, December 28
- Saturday, December 29
- Sunday, December 30
Join the PFA
The annual Hosack Elementary PFA membership
fee is $15 fee per student enrolled in Hosack
Elementary School. Membership benefits you will
• Covers all field trip costs for your child
• Access to the online Hosack Family Directory
• Gives you a vote at all PFA meetings
• Registering for the after school programs